Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Feel Like A Kid Again With HeyTell, The Social Walkie-Talkie App With 3 Million Users

When I was a kid, there were few things cooler than a walkie-talkie. I recall spending many a night running around hotels causing havoc as my friends and I pretended we were on some sort of secret mission, talking to each other back and forth over these devices. Then cell phones came along and changed everything. For a short amount of time, push-to-talk technology in some phones replicated the idea. But smartphones quickly put an end to the fun. But there's hope for the walkie-talkie making a comeback. At least in app form. In fact, maybe it already has very quietly. An app called HeyTell already has 3 million users.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/UvnssUit9fQ/

Netgear Network Appliance Nii Holdings Nikon Nintendo

No comments:

Post a Comment